NOAHH is seeking a Technical Designer to join our office in Amsterdam.
- Work in an international, enthusiastic and collaborative team;
- Collaborate with BIM specialists as well as the designers in the technical team;
- Work in Archicad;
- Will produce details/drawings that comply with design criteria and contract requirements in Archicad;
- Work on complex, cultural, commercial and educational building projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Has strong technical and design skills;
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience;
- Understands the concepts of BIM and has a good working knowledge of Archicad and BIM-related software;
- Knowledge of Dutch building regulations;
- Possesses the ability to interpret architectural drawings and specs;
- Is quick in understanding and developing details for multiple systems;
- Has a professional degree in a related field or equivalent experience;
- Is a team player and highly motivated;
- Feels comfortable in a creative, complex and dynamic environment;
- Has affinity with complex cultural, commercial and educational building projects.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.